- lifts&bounds artwork is not stocked; creation begins when your order is placed
- poster dimensions are 19in x 27in
- please allow 1-2 days for artwork completion prior to shipment
- all lifts&bounds posters are printed on acid/OBA-free, enhanced matte paper (192gsm)
- ships first class via USPS in a cardboard poster tube
Located in Taos County, New Mexico in the Carson National Forest, Taos's Kachina Peak maxes out at 3,804M and features a total vertical rise of 998M from the resort's base elevation of 2,806M. The 1,294 skiable acres include 110 total runs, the longest of which is 5.75 miles.